- Compliant with 100GBASE-SR4 and CAUI-4 specification per IEEE 802.3bm
- Compliant to SFF-8665 (QSFP28 Solution) Revision 1.8
- Supports 100 Gbps data rate links up to 30m/70m/100 m via OM2/OM3/OM4, respectively.
- Low power consumption of max 2.5W
- Hot pluggable electrical interface
- Using standard 12/8 lane optical fiber with 3-mm round cable
- 0 to 70°C case temperature operating range
- RoHS Compliant (lead-free)
- Ethernet for 100GBASE-SR4
- InfiniBand EDR, FDR, & QDR
- HPC Interconnects
- Proprietary Interconnections
Quad Small Form-Factor Pluggable 28 (QSFP28) active optical cables (AOC) are high- performance active optical cable with bi-directional signal transmission and aggregate 100-Gbps bandwidth for both InfiniBand EDR and Ethernet 100G-SR4 applications. Compared to conventional copper cables, longer and lighter optical cables enable the ease of complicated data-center cablings. The AOCs utilize multimode fiber with 850-nm VCSELs and PIN PDs. The certificated cables have superior signal integrity and bit-error-rate, which enables reliable operation performance.