- Hot-pluggable SFP Footprint
- Fully Metallic Enclosure for Low EMI
- Low Power Dissipation
- Compact RJ-45 Connector Assembly
- Detailed Product Information in EEPROM
- +3.3V Single Power Supply
- Access to Physical Layer IC via 2-wire Serial Bus
- 1000-BASE-T Operation in Host Systems with SGMII Interface
- Compliant with SFP MSA
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3TM-2002
- Operating case temperature range of 0°C to 70°C
- Switch/Route to Switch/Route Link
- High Speed I/O for File Servers
- Gigabit Ethernet over Cat 5 cable
The Copper SFP Transceiver 1000Base-T only SFP Copper Transceiver is high performance, cost effective module, compliant with the Gigabit Ethernet and 1000BASE-T standards as specified in IEEE 802. 3-2002 and IEEE 802.3ab, which supports 1000Mb/s data-rate up to 100 meters reach over twisted-pair category 5 cable.
The Copper SFP Transceiver supports 1000 Mb/s full duplex data-links with 5-level Pulse Amplitude Modulation (PAM) signals. All four pairs in the cable are used with symbol rate at 250Mb/s on each pair.
The Copper SFP Transceiver provides standard serial ID information compliant with SFP MSA, which can be accessed with address of A0h via the 2-wire serial CMOS EEPROM protocol. The physical IC can also be accessed via 2-wire serial bus at address ACh. The address of the PHY is 1010110x where x is the R/W bit.